This post may contain affiliate links. For more information check out my disclosure policy.
I absolutely love yoga.
Yoga is hands down one of my favorite physical activities I partake in, and there is a strong chance you know someone who does it as well! I think it’s amazing how it combines beautiful, yet challenging and intricate poses with a mindfulness practice. As a fellow yogi, I love looking at yoga gift ideas for myself and others who share in the activity.
With the holiday season approaching, yoga gifts are a great way to show appreciation and gratitude towards the yogi in your life. Keep reading below for some great yoga gift ideas for your favorite yogi!
Yoga Gift Ideas for the Yogi In Your Life:
- Manduka PRO Yoga Mat – $90 – Manduka yoga mats are one of the highest quality mats around, and are known for their no-slip, environmentally friendly materials, and lifetime guarantee.
- Gaiam Print Yoga Mat – $30 – A cheaper alternative to Manduka, Gaiam creates yoga mats with beautiful and colorful designs and patterns. Like Manduka, they also come with a lifetime guarantee.
Travel Yoga Mat
- Manduka eKO Superlite Travel Mat – $36 – Perfect for the yogi on the go!
- Gaiam Foldable Travel Mat – $26
Yoga Mat Carrier
Hot Yoga Towel
- Manduka Yogitoes Towel – $64 – No slipping here! Perfect (and necessary) for hot yoga lovers.
- Shandali Hot Yoga Towel – $20
- Manduka Yoga Strap – $11 – Further modify poses by adding a yoga strap to your practice.
- Aztec Printed Yoga Wheel – $80 – Provides support, increases balance and flexibility.
- Risefit Dharma Wood Yoga Wheel – $40
- Gaiam Yoga Essentials Block – $9 – Expand your practice with pose variations using a yoga block.
- Everyday Yoga Cork Block – $14 – Cork is a natural, eco-friendly sustainable material.
- Hugger Mugger Standard Yoga Bolster – $72 – Helps maintain integrity in poses, and assists with pose adjustments.
- Blue Dove Yoga Bolster – $32
- Essential Oils Kit (6 Top Essential Oils) – $14 – Perfect to create a relaxing yoga environment.
- URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser – $17
Decor and Accessories
- Namastay in Bed Pillow – $20
- Yogi Water Bottle – $18
- Black Lotus Flower Bracelet – 15
- Traditional Mexican Yoga Blanket – $18
Yoga Mat Cleaner
- Manduka Yoga Mat Wash – $11
Related Post: Check out stretches to help get the splits here!*
These yoga gift ideas are essential and perfect for the yogi in your life! I would even recommend treating yourself to some new yoga gear.
I’ll end this post with one of my favorite yogi quotes –
“Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.”
Namaste beautiful yogis!